February 10, 2010

Buy a heart attack!

Lulz I'm back again *temple rub* anyway...

My school does some weird shit when it comes to holidays. By weird I mean stupid and questionable. Like making 3D roses and snowflakes and giving me confederate stickers and out of control garbage like that. In old days we'd use the euphemism of "tone deaf" but I think that's ableist and inaccurate so: WHAT THE FUCK will do.

Look at this goddamn picture:


I'm exiting my single class of the day when I see this on the big, old, stained corridors of the hallway. White sheet of paper with a cartoon love struck heart, arrow in it's back googly eyes and all.

"Oh dear," I think, knowing everyone is getting their Valentine's Day grind on big time. "What does this say?"

It says: "BUY A HEAR ATTACK TODAY FOR YOUR SWEETIE! 25 CENTS!!!"

And this is the part where you go "WOOOOOW" like Flava Flav.

So according to the Brain Trust in Mathes Hall (music building) a heart attack costs 25 cents. I'm willing to bet they thought this was real cute & clever and not tasteless at all.

blog comments powered by Disqus