October 27, 2009

This is your chance (pt.2)

Okay so I've already said I'm going to be involved with NaNoWriMo this month. I've even given you permission to beat me up if I even complain about quitting. I think I've told just about everyone important that I know.

So anyway, what this means for you is...well, good things!

Obviously I'm going to subject you to my literature once again. Some of it may even start to look strangely familiar--I'm taking some of the other noodlings I've done and I want to combine them because I think they all have a common theme. SOME things.

But it won't be my writing all the time--I still want to post about social justice so I'm not just going to mysteriously drop off for a month, the world will still continue to be messed up in many ways. This is good for you if you're thinking you may not give a fuck about my literary exploits. That's perfectly alright.

I think that's about all you need to expect next week until Nov 30th. If anyone else is participating and you want to track me/need motivation/need really long songs to play while writing, let me know! We'll be fwends.

blog comments powered by Disqus