October 26, 2009

CREATION versus DARWIN Round Eleventythousand: FIGHT

Oh hell here we go again.

My campus is hosting a Creation seminar and I will link to this hot mess.

Yes, Creationism. The believe that god did indeed create the Earth & Universe & cheese just as it's said in the bible, dinosaurs don't exist and/or are in the bible etc etc junk science like that. I hate junk science. I'm not even totally sure what these folks are trying to attempt because the website makes my eyes hurt, but I do know they sell fossils for some reason.

So I took one look at this poster and it's MS Paint special effects, the title, and knew I simply had to go:



IN THE NAME OF THE MOON I will totally halt whatever I'm doing and catch AT LEAST one of these events. Yes I'm totally going to harass innocent god fearing folks learning nonsense and if I can I'll bring friends with me and we'll harass together. Yes this makes me no better than the nutty evangelists I try so hard to avoid. Well, please understand that we do have an Freethinkers association on campus and I'm wondering if they'll do audience plants too...

blog comments powered by Disqus