August 4, 2009

In other birthday news...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages

I present to you,

The President of the United States, Ba--what...whaa? What do you mean he can't be the president? He's been in office since January! "Wasn't born in the states"? The fuck you mean? He--wait, wait, what was that Mr Obama? You have a statement?



I see.

Ahem. Death of birther movement, moment of silence.

I tried so hard to make that say "d.u.m.b", failed

A happy birthday to Barack Obama. Hmm, I wonder what exciting thing he's going to do today that the Right will bitch & moan about...I hope it's skydiving.

I'll admit though, I thought it was actually later in the month. I am horrid with birthdays/anniversaries/fucking dates though. But of course he's a *coughLEO* Of COURSE. I mean, I don't believe in that sort of thing though, do you...?

*coughleocough*

blog comments powered by Disqus