May 13, 2009

It's Wednesday, and Obama Got A F

On this cheek rendering Wednesday I was bleaching my hair and relaxin' all cool, shootin' some B-ball outside of my school...

When I saw this shit on Twitter, and I said "No good!" We're gonna grade the prez in the neighborhood! It's been since Jan and the Repubs all scared...

Oh wait, nevermind it's Dan Savage. Dan Savage, spokesperson of the gay community and second in chief to Perez Hilton, has something to say. Dan thinks the president has done poorly when it comes to gay issues like marriage and shit.

Ehh. It's not that I don't agree with Mr Savage, it's just that I don't like him and halfway through that one minute clip I found myself going "LALALALALALALA~", not because I'm an Obama stan but because somewhere down the line I think I just sort of ceased to care. I'm still on the outs with the G&L community after they showed their collective ass in the Prop 8 fiasco what with the racism and the minority blaming. I don't like Dan Savage because he's proven that he doesn't like anyone else but Dan Savage.

I really love the occasional backlash against Obama when he's not our fucking dancing monkey on a string. Oh well, what do I know, I can't complain, I didn't participate in the Grande Musical Chairs.

Also, I really hate letter grading. Why are we letter grading Obama anyway? Am I the only one that finds it really silly?

I just feel lack-a-damn-sical today...

blog comments powered by Disqus