June 22, 2008

Robot women!

These are just some cute drawings I did a while ago--eh, I'd say about February or March. I did some kind of robot girl series while I was supposed to be listening/taking notes.

Oh, but wait, I WAS taking notes! See?



There's like some physics/math on the page that I did to look busy...interestingly enough, it kinda works as a frame around her and some of the calculations fit the "tech" theme, but I cut them out because A) it made the image too big and B) it looked messy and weird when I scanned it :P



This is a more cleaned up version...I didn't bother erasing the pencil lines or anything after I inked it.

When I look at it, her anatomy is kinda skewed and not totally correct, but I think that's one of the few things I've done this year that I've finished and I'm actually kinda happy with. I more or less did what I set out to do, which was draw a cute robot girl. I think I'm finally starting to figure out how I want to do faces and eyes. Now if I could get my bodily proportions straight, I could go get me a job XD

0 had something to add:

Post a Comment

Please share some knowledge. Or amuse me at least :O