September 28, 2009

The thing about that Misanthrope card...


Really, I feel silly declaring myself a misanthrope. You have to admit it's a bit lulz-worthy to shout that you hate your species.I joke about my own misanthropy on occasion.

In all that, I have to admit...yeah I just don't like people.

We don't get along, not because I'm some stand up human being and others must ~tremble~ before my superiority but...I don't know. I just don't know how to make this work. I've been battling with this for a while since, for school purposes at least I had to make myself into an extrovert without doing anything about my much larger introvert-ness.

And so...well thanks to MY GODDAMN LIFE I've come to the conclusion that I really don't know how to deal with other people and so I really don't. The problem with that is, if I'm going to call myself a some-what half decent activist ready to learn about the experiences of others and what not, I can't very well go on hating everyone and everything. When in fact that may be the thing that keeps me hating everyone and everything. Um. What? Add to the fact that most of the time, unlike your typical peoplekind-hating misanthropists, I don't actually want to start anew or even CHANGE things because that's how deep it is yo.

I've noticed that some people can be down in the dumps & distrustful based on life experience but eventually move on--I am one of those that cannot. Seeing repeated betrayals either done to myself or done to others, or done by myself, has led me to...to...fuck we are a superstitious and cowardly lot. See the Neon Genesis Evangelion scan--what's he referencing? An Illuminati-esque group is so fed up with humanity and it's awfulness they plot to initiate Instrumentality to destroy everyone and start again. Spoiler: THEY PRETTY MUCH SUCCEEDED.

So the point of this is, I have issues and I need to fix that. Here have some videos.

Solsbury Hill



The Choice is Yours




PS: I'm not like this all the time. Really I'm not. It's been raining damnit.

blog comments powered by Disqus