May 31, 2009

More shit you didn't ask for: A translation widget

Along with the search engine (which is still at the bottom of the page btw but I'm tinkering on it), in continuation of Blog Improvements You Didn't Realize You Needed, I've added a translation widget. I thought this would be nice for any international readers I may have who want to read the mayhem we cause here in their language of choice. And in the event that you want to practice your Russian, for instance, if you look over on the sidebar you now have over 20 languages to go nuts with.

I can't guarantee you that the translations are absolutely perfect or at least true to the spirit. I can't guarantee you that everything will translate. I can't guarantee that you even want some of my entries to translate. But I can guarantee that this will be a fun experiment.

blog comments powered by Disqus