February 18, 2009

Stats update & bloggiversary

So! I have a new follower :D That's six now! I'm so happy *sniff* now go out and tell your friends bout me. If they ain't heard they need to ask somebody, preferably you.

Speaking of telling your friends, I was just looking at my Feedjit map and on the North America continent I've been getting mad random hits all up in New England it seems. Even the midwest and parts of the south. But

NO WEST COAST LOVE. WHY.

WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS.

*tantrum*

So if you have any friends in *looks* California, Arizona, Colorado, or either of the Dakotas, give them my card. Or, you know, suffer my wrath and shit.

[Ed: Holy shit, I am MAGIC. I got a hit from Colorado! I guess Manifest Destiny works? Eh? No...?]

Ooh! My bloggiversary is coming up in TWO WEEKS. March 5! What are we gonna do? I bought some ice cream but I think I'll have eaten it long before the due date...maybe I can just buy another. Everyone likes mint chocolate chip right? *blink*

1 comment:

  1. What a clever creature you are; I knew I chose to follow you for a reason.
    West Coasters are over-rated. They are all so metrosexual without a need to wear a dress or be spanked. Why bother?

    ReplyDelete

Please share some knowledge. Or amuse me at least :O