September 21, 2008

Take it so hard

Uh, it's been a week. My aunt called me several hours ago...

I had an English exam that I'm so uncomfortable about I feel like damning the whole class. And a Hist exam coming up. I know it's not supposed to be easy but good mercy.

But the classes aren't even half of it. I'm a little concerned because I haven't been sleeping well...going to bed at 2, 3 in the morning. I've been sleeping late on the weekends which is a no-no because it usually fucks up my whole week, like BAD. So I've been running days on a collective 12 hours of sleep and that so isn't healthy. Haven't been eating. And I've been feeling well, so that's why I'm concerned...

And let's get to my room and the freaky clicks and shit. There's people below, above, and next to me and these walls aren't so thick so weird noises permeate throughout the night. And they go between "irritating" to "creepy & unsettling".

Lastly, uh, Star Trek. Let's say that if ST: TOS was a drug I'd be shooting up right now...

So...with all these not-so-wonderful things happening in between studying and slobbering on my desk during class time, how do I cope?

I write *rolls eyes* duh. This is probably going to wind up as my Mockingbird entry. I secretly love doing autobiographical things--exaggerated of course, and with a point--and I'm working on my first person POV to boot (also fun).

I've been considering a minor in film studies lately...not that I don't love women's studies to pieces and I'm doing pretty well in Intro. Or maybe I should just take a film class next year (or semester if I can) and work it out somehow :P it's so weird thinking of things in terms of "semesters" and not years anymore...

1 comment:

Please share some knowledge. Or amuse me at least :O