June 1, 2008

Yves St Laurent passes away

Well, I was heading to my iGoogle homepage to look up some pr0ns and what do I find?


Fashion icon Yves Saint Laurent dead at 71 - CNN.com

PARIS, France (CNN) -- International fashion icon Yves Saint Laurent died Sunday night at his home in Paris, longtime friend and business associate Pierre Berge said. He was 71.

Saint Laurent was the last of an era of fashion designers that included Coco Chanel and Christian Dior, for whom Saint Laurent worked until Dior's death in 1957. Berge, chief executive of the fashion house, told France Info Radio that Saint Laurent died at 11 p.m. (5 p.m. ET)


Interesting, and I think Sundance has been running this documentary of his life up until 2006, I think. Foreshadowing, like when Showtime kept running Heath Ledger's movie Candy right before he died!

0 had something to add:

Post a Comment

Please share some knowledge. Or amuse me at least :O