October 25, 2009

This is your chance

to beat me up for anything you've ever wanted to beat me up FOR

I only ask that you do it under this condition:

I need help.

You see, I crave attention. But more than that, I crave completion. CLOSURE. I've been in a deep slump. I cannot finish. I can't finish blog posts, short stories I like, homework. One of these is pretty bad but the other two are HORRIBLE.

So rather impulsively I signed up for NaNoWriMo 2009 as my therapy. Also I may have a friend that's participating and I think that's cool. She's a good writer and I must beat her.

Here's where you come in.

If you've read my blog for any length of time you've seen me fail. You've seen me struggle. You've seen me fail to struggle.

Not. This. TIME.

I will be undertaking the daunting task of completing a novel(la) by the end of this month: 50,000 words. This is the main goal. My own personal minimum goal I will set about 20,000.

BLOGLANDIA,

I MUST NOT FAIL.

Should I actually come up short, you all have permission to, frankly, punch me in the face until I get back to that keyboard. I'm counting on you. More details to follow. I've found a reason TO LIIIVE~

blog comments powered by Disqus