September 29, 2009

Hey hey it's a carnival

The Fifth Carnival of Feminists is up over at Chally's cool pad. You should check it out. I haven't gone through all the entries yet (I think it literally JUST went up) but it's looking great...also I'm in it.

Yes, staunch loner-extraordinaire-I-want-nothing-to-do-with-you-skeeving-bastards-fuck-this-blog-shit-sometimes me is part of an event. I was actually asked by Chally if she could include my This is [not] who you are post and that was kind. That's a whole different post.

I wonder if I'll get any new readers...if'n I do and they stumble on to this post, I'd like you to note two things: 1) Don't be fooled, I actually don't ID as a feminist right now and 2) I'm mean & bitter and will probably not be your friend. Ask my friends.

But that's enough about me, go over & read some nice posts and comment aye?

blog comments powered by Disqus