August 25, 2009

Fun with dumbass bumper stickers!

I saw this beauty in the parking lot of a WalMart and I knew, at the risk of...whatever could possibly happen to me, I had to snap a foto of it. Because...well look at it. Part of me maliciously wishes I'd gotten his or her license plate number so we know who he or she is.

 

The sticker says, "Ban Illegal Immigration Not Southern Heritage".

Few things though. One being that banning illegal immigration would, by default, ban southern heritage. Just think that one around a little bit.

Second, this is why we need health care reform AND educational reform.

Third...well really there is no three, except that mom and I lol'd mightily at the poor fool's expense. I mean, what else can we do? You're in the old money rich part of town waving a tiny rebel flag in Wal Mart, that's a punchline already.

Lulz, poor whitey australatis, all he (yes, he) has to cling to is a history of...really nice architecture and that unfortunate war that he lost. Why are you stomping on his pride?!

blog comments powered by Disqus