July 31, 2009

*taps mic*

Is this thing on? *feedback* shit! Gah!

Soooo, how's everyone doing?

...

Don't look at me like that!

Right, so like I said that last time I blogged, I've been sort of busy with school shit and living life poorly. Plus my birthday is next week. DO YOU HEAR ME? NEXT FRIDAY. BE HERE. I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL.

Anyway, not going to lie, I've been a little stumped for blog ideas. I haven't wanted to discuss news much (yeah I know, not even the good news either), and when I'm not discussing news I'm being painfully introspective--and I've been painfully introspective, and all I want to talk about is bitterness and hate. And that's no good. I mean, rest assured I'm probably going to at some point anyway just in case you still thought I was mentally sound, but not this week...

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed truthfully, with nowhere to really excise my thoughts the way I want to. I don't want to come off as a raving angry lunatic ANYMORE than I have to. I'm trying not to be an angry tough guy over the internet. But at the same time I don't want to ignore anything important to me or what I think would be important to you. So there will be gaps. I need to stop being so incredibly serious & angsty all the time too--that's the problem when the internet is basically your punching bag or pillow like it is for me. It's not a bad thing but the great wide net rarely talks back, and it doesn't always talk back TO you or tell you the things you want to hear.

...Yeah.

So, I'll be working on me behind the scenes, but rest assured I've yet to launch myself off the edge of the earth, although daily it doesn't seem like a bad idea. You stay chill & I'm going to see if I can fit back into this tweed jacket...

Also, don't forget that I'm way less humorless on Twitter.

blog comments powered by Disqus