May 15, 2009

It's Ronald Bitches!

I was so pleased with the results of my hair dyeing (again) I decided to share it with blogger too! I'm going to ruin the Xands-mystique and show you all my face but oh well.

This is the end result:

 
See how it matches my phone? And it matches a pair of sandals I have too. I used Manic Panic's Vampire Red. I was going more for a crimson look so I'll still be hireable in the future but oh fucking well. I didn't quite rinse all the dye out yet so it's actually probably only going to get brighter. Yes, brighter. If you see it up close get ready to be knocked the fuck over because I was like "WTF WHOA". 
Because my hair is so dense & curly it's actually brighter on top then does a nice tapering effect in the back because of the way I bleached it.
We have to do this again in the future. 

blog comments powered by Disqus