February 21, 2009

Know your ABCs of me!

Snaggled from Confused Luv, because...I'm bored and the entry I wanted to do isn't going so well. Ho-hum

A - AVAILABLE: Yes and no
B - BIRTHDAY: August
C - CRUSHING: Nah
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Coke Zero, I stay supporting the Man
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Danz, and my dad sometimes
F - FAVORITE BANDS: Right now, Morphine, the Clash, Pink Floyd, Bauhaus
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Neither, gummy snacks get stuck in my teeth :/
H - HOMETOWN: Nashviiille TN, yeah-yah.
I - INSTRUMENT(s): Uh...I was freakishly good at recorder & tambourine. Some guitar.
J- JUGGLE: Who told you about my paper ball talent?
K- KILLED SOMEONE: In my mind.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Huh, probably to Illinois, right outside of Chicago.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Strawberry. I'm different.
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 4
O - ONE WISH?: I could sleep easier!
P- PLACE YOU WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GO: Mars. What? I'm dead serious dude.
Q- QUIET?: Mostly, I can be awful loud.
R- REASON TO SMILE: Ehhh.
S- SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Probably "Souvenir" - Morphine...I think.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: Uh, bout 2 PM.
U - UNDERWEAR YOU’RE WEARING?: Commando yo.
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: Vegetables don't exist in nature.
W - WORST HABIT: I'm told I'm quite the downer.
X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: Teeth. That's it. Never broke anything--yet. That I know of.
Y - YOUR FRIEND THAT SHOWED YOU THIS: My loyal legion of followers.
Z-ZODIAC SIGN: Leo rawr.

0 had something to add:

Post a Comment

Please share some knowledge. Or amuse me at least :O