February 20, 2009

Dear good people of ETSU

First off, thank you for offering courses on Women's Self Defense.

But for reasons I can't place, your posting of these fliers advertising self-defense in all the stalls of the women's restrooms in the Culp Center is bugging the fuck out of me. I can only wonder if these fliers are posted in the men's bathroom as well. I don't quite hate you for this but it's just...disturbing. While I'm peeing or contemplating whether to skip class or not by hiding in the restroom, I really don't want to be reminded of the perceived helplessness of women in the world. So if we could conference on this I'd be grateful. Or I could just go ahead and burn your offices down since they're kind of right next to the restrooms anyway.

Thanks bunches,

Xands.

0 had something to add:

Post a Comment

Please share some knowledge. Or amuse me at least :O