January 31, 2009

George Obama is arrested

"Wait, what? George who? Is there supposed to be a comma in there?"

Oh wait no, just Obama's half brother.

SHAZAM!


Obama's half brother arrested on charge of marijuana possession


NAIROBI, Kenya (CNN) -- George Obama, the half brother of U.S. President Barack Obama, has been arrested by Kenyan police on a charge of possession of marijuana, police said Saturday.

Inspector Augustine Mutembei, the officer in charge, said Obama was arrested on charges of possession of cannabis, known in Kenya as Bhang, and resisting arrest. He is scheduled to appear in court Monday, Mutembei said.

He is being held at Huruma police post in the capital of Nairobi.

CNN Correspondent David McKenzie talked with George Obama at the jail where he is being held. Speaking from behind bars, Obama denied the allegations.


Now see, I'd never accuse the Land of Anderson Cooper and Other Such Extremely Good Looking People of doing anything sleazy. Furthermore, to save my delicate temper I'm trying to actively avoid speaking on politics--but in order to save my delicateness I'd actually have to shut up about everything *blink*

*feels faint* What the hell CNN, what the hell? Here's the secret: I don't, nor does the public, and I really don't even think Barack Obama himself CARES. And...he got arrested for what? Marijuana Oh goddamnit, come ON. It can't be a slow news day can it? Send Anderson skinny dipping with dolphins, it's what we all want to see anyway!

That's the thing about saying "nobody cares" with news stories though, because if I didn't care I wouldn't be interrupting my sleep and my art posts on it would I *draws Xs over eyes* and I'm sure there's someone else grasping at straws doing the same...furthermore, I know someone out there probably does care in the non-sarcastic SHAZAM! sense. Is it confirming their believes/delusions? Were we still wrong for voting in our current president, look his brother's on drugs!

Huhuhuhuhuh. Life is funny...

0 had something to add:

Post a Comment

Please share some knowledge. Or amuse me at least :O