November 23, 2008

"So, Xands

What do you do when you're not off hating the world?"

Well, I'll tell you. I've still been supporting my lingering story writing addiction even though I'm woefully short on time to fully concentrate.

I've been busy with coll-age and still thinking of transferring. I'm still fretting over my hair.

I just beat the living hell out of my English paper...again.

I stumbled upon an Adult Swim game called Dungeons & Dungeons and it is the best 2 hours I've ever spent not proceeding to the next level. No really. It's not difficult I'm just easily distracted.

Thanksgiving is coming up. Does Xands celebrate. Er, sure. I don't want to, but I'm really hungry and I want to see my mom. I am so hungry. I broke my traditional Sunday fast because I AM SO HUNGRY DUDE.

And that's all that's normal in my world *blink* wow, what an uneventful week this has been.

2 comments:

  1. i'n not much of a comic but i 2 am easily amused so here i go lol what do u call a lesbian with long nails?

    i'm new here and ur the first one i blog i came to. i just wanted to saw hello and if u want the lame answer to the joke hit me back lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn i really cant type. so many typos in so lil time.. that must be a new record for me lol sorry

    ReplyDelete

Please share some knowledge. Or amuse me at least :O