March 17, 2008

Cosmic Latte (ooh, what's that?!)

Yaay.

Hopefully this will be the last time I fuck around with my blog colors for a while. I actually really like this, it's more or less a modification of my LJ colors from...last year about. When I went through a big "girly-girl phase" and my layouts were, as my friend Dankibobs said, like well-decorated cakes.

So let's return to the cake theme! I like this because it's not terribly hard to read (I hope) and it's a little laid back without being too boring and distracting. For me, at least, I don't know what anyone who runs across this will think (other than "MY EYES! MY EEEEYES!"). I was so tired of seeing the various black and grey templates offered and tired of boring blues and greens, so voila.

Anyway, I'm not in the greatest mood right now so maybe the new layout will cheer me a bit...or not...I don't really have much to talk about right now other than my seething anger, and that's for the livejournal! Talley hoooo!

0 had something to add:

Post a Comment

Please share some knowledge. Or amuse me at least :O